Frags encrusting on rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichWise73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
4,926
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Fawn Grove, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will it be difficult at all to remove these frags without damaging them too badly? They are really starting to encrust on the rack.

IMG_6217.jpeg
 
Mine do the same. Find they take a little bit more effort to pop off but depending how gentle I am the whole lot can come away
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new