Frags for sale

John Gemmel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
244
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi need to make some room in my tank got some duplicates or frags liking to get rid of

Rasta zoas 3 polyps -25
Eagle eye zoas 8 polyps -20
Flaming mochains 4-25
Black hornets 5 polyps -30
Other ransoms as well
 
Sorry no flaming mochains
They are rose nebulas
Pics coming
 
image.jpeg
 
Hello where are you located (roughly). I'm in Mount Juliet.
 
Right down the street from aquatic critter
Could meet at Oceanside aquariums or u can come by

The rasta has 3 and a baby other polyp on other side of pic
 
Three chemical romance 35
 
Do you have pictures of the hornets and nebulas?
 
Right down the street from aquatic critter
Could meet at Oceanside aquariums or u can come by

The rasta has 3 and a baby other polyp on other side of pic

I could come by tomorrow after work. I'm interested in the rastas and eagle eyes for sure right now.

We could also meet up next time you plan to come to Oceanside, whatever is easier.
 
That works for I get off round 5-6 tomorrow I'll pm my number u can txt when is good for u
 
Nashville tn

All avalible except Rastas
 
you wouldn't happen to have an blue eyed blondies?
 
Yes I do I'll send pics when I get home
 
IMG_2631.JPG
Sounds good. I like the black hornets as well. Would you be willing to trade for maybe some cash and some candy coral pieces? I had a huge colony that broke into several smaller pieces. (Before and after pics)
 
Sorry heavy blues but there growing good let me know if you want.. Love the candy cane but trying to clear tank out for new stuff.

Make you deal the more you buy
 
I would be interested in the black hornets and the blondes. How much for the both of them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new