Frags for sale

40 for blondes and 25 for hornets
3 polyps beb
5 polyps of black hornets
 
That sounds great. Where are you located? I could come pick them up or meet you somewhere? I live out in belleview.
 
I'm right by aquatic critter or u can come by.. Whatever is good for u
 
Whatever is easiest for you. You wouldn't happen to have any torches your looking get rid of as well?
 
Man I might have one or two u can look at
 
Sounds good. Maybe I can just come to you then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new