• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags for Sale!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Teeb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to clean out the rack a little. All frags are well healed (4+) weeks. Will ship with your carrier of choice, but can only guarantee with FedEx. USPS has screwed me over too many times. Standard guarantee rules apply, 1st attempt, pics within an hour, etc.

PE sucks on most of the pics due to them being moved for the pics.


Superman Monti
$15 for left, $20 for right.

DSC_0513.jpg




ATL Devils Eye Blaso
Picture sucks, I know, you can check out their site to see a more accurate pic. 7+ heads $80

DSC_0512.jpg



Seasons Greetings Monti
$25 for top, $20 for middle, $35 for left and right.

DSC_0510.jpg



Kryptonite Zoa Colony
Not even going to try to count polyps. Rock is covered on all sides and top. $75

DSC_0509.jpg



Tyree War Coral
$30 for the 2 smaller frags, $40 for the larger.

DSC_0508.jpg



Cornbred Mummy Eye
$50 for bottom left, $60 for top left, $100 for either right, $180 for middle.

DSC_0507.jpg



Any questions, let me know. Thanks R2R!
 
Last edited:
reefm, let me check, Lonestar Overnight may go up into Norman, if so, they're a lot cheaper.


Snapple, it's a little brighter than in the picture. My mother colony is about 2" x 2" and you can see it glowing from about 30' feet away. Under actinics, it's nuts.
 
Last edited:
Discounts for multiple purchases, make some offers, want this cleared out as I have new stuff heading my way.
 
Awesome, thank you! Just keep me posted. Also, what color is the skirt on the kryptonite zoas? I may also want to get a frag of the super man monti, and the seasons greeting monti. I kind of have a thing for chalices and montis.
 
Last edited:
They're neon green centers with reddish brown skirts. I've seen them called christmas zoas also.
 
Sorry, all sold or pending for now. It grows extremely fast for me, so I should have some available in a month or so.
 
No one intersted in the War Coral, it's a true Tyree, very bright red and I thought I had it reasonably priced. Any feedback on this one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new