Frags for the meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter josh_tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

josh_tn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Tullahoma, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its very late notice, but we are going to be able to make the meeting so if anyone is interested in these, I can bring them today.

Pics are from colonies, not actual frags.

-Greg Hiller's aquadelight(good sized frags) - $15-$20
IMG_3217 (Small).JPG

-Neon green candy cane(7 heads) - $20
IMG_3512 (Small).JPG

-Monti confusa(spongodes) - $10
IMG_3516 (Small).JPG

-Monti setosa - $20
IMG_3519 (Small).JPG


Most recent FTS I could find was from back in January.
a_IMG_3342 (Small).JPG
 
Josh, I know someone looking for a frag of the green nepthia. Anyway you could cut a piece? I will mount it
 
Awesome!

Whatever you can do for $20

Your tank is looking quite excellent btw!
 
Last edited:
Fwiw mine is a frags from josh. I'm just never home. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new