Frags

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the east lansing or lansing area want to sell me some cheap frags? I just set up my bio cube, and if I can buy locally I think it would save me alot of money!
 
Send me a PM with a list of what you are looking for.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new