Fragtank + Display sharing same sump

Not at all. Just don't use either as a QT/hospital tank. You want that to be separate. Otherwise save space and time that way. But when something goes wrong with one expect the other one to be affected too.
 
Not at all. Just don't use either as a QT/hospital tank. You want that to be separate. Otherwise save space and time that way. But when something goes wrong with one expect the other one to be affected too.
Agree 100%
 
I agree with the above. I decided to do my frag tank and display as 2 separate systems. I try to keep a frag of most things in the display in the frag tank in case something happens to the display. Just a small peace of mind for me.
 
I have one that's on same sump and a separate frag tank. I agree with others just don't use it for frag qt you will be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new