Fragtastic Reef has let me down!

Hilltopreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
122
Location
Southwest Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Fragtastic reef let me down! Ordered a 16oz bottle of Vibrant on 4/10/21 and it’s now 4/24/21 and nothing! Post office tracking is a joke! It’s said arriving late since 4/17/21. Fragtastic reef hasn’t even contacted me except for sending me the tracking information I already had. No apology or even a pretend concern. From now on I’ll be staying away from Fragtastic reef!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new