Fragtoberfest 2017 Thank You!

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now that the dust has settled and I am home relaxing I want to take a moment to thank everyone for one of the best shows I have had the honor of being involved in. It truly was a great time!

Nichole Lawrence you really knocked it out of the park orchestrating the venue, floor map, signage, raffle setup, t shirts and vendor sign ups. Thank you for the countless hours of dedication to the club. Mike Lawrence I want to thank you for all of your help and assistance especially with the heavy lifting, livestock tanks setup, furniture building [emoji12], raffle setup, record keeping, and everything else you do for this great club. Amy Clark other than being my rock and my beautiful wife I want to thank you for everything you did to pull this event off from managing the funds (especially all the money we wanted to spend to make this event awesome LOL) as well as all your help with setup and tear down. Kevin Vinal I want to thank you for your strong presence as CTARS PR. Your help rallying the livestock donations, help with setup, and the raffle really was top notch! Jeremy St.Louis thank you for the million phone calls and emails that allowed us to have one of the best raffles of a show I have been part of or attended! Bob Winfrey you are always our secret weapon when it comes to the large raffle donations. Thanks for always being there to help and House our raffle prizes over the last few months! I want to thank Kevin's girlfriend Steph for doing such a great job at the raffle counter. We got through the raffle drawings in record time and organization. I also want to thank Nichole's brother Matt for his help today with the t shirt and raffle sales. Lastly I want to thank all of the kids Logan, Elizabeth, Samantha and many of the other kids for making sure everyone had water and candy!!

To all of our vendors that traveled near and far I want to thank for your dedication to the hobby and our show. You all brought some superb livestock and were extremely generous with your donations. The variety and quality of the livestock at the show was top notch! Also a huge shout out to Scott Crowe at OSA for being our grand sponsor and donating the awesome 60 gallon complete Reef setup as our grand prize!

To all of our raffle sponsors I want to thank you for all of your donations to the raffle. Money raised helps us continue this legacy and supports the great memebers of the club and the reefing community!

And of course I want to thank each and every one of you that came out to our show today. We had an all time high attendance (waiting for the final number) and I expect it will grow in coming years. Thanks for coming out today and supporting the vendors and hobby in general!

Today was a great day and it made all the work that was put into this show well worth it! I apologize if I missed anyone who lended a hand....there was just so many people that contributed to this events success. THANK YOU ALL!!

I can't wait to start planning next year.

Have a great evening,
Jason

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason Clark!

I'm thrilled the club has put on another successful event! We do this for our members, and hope to continue to do it.

Everything Jason said hits the nail on the head, but I want to personally thank everyone as well.

Thank you Jason and Amy Clark for all the hardwork and time spent away from your family working in the club the past 2 years.
We all know this takes up alot of time and energy, on top of our busy lives, and your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Thank you to my husband Mike for not only his work as Secretary this year, but also all the moving and shaking for this event. You worked your butt off. Most importantly, thank you for keeping me grounded. I love you (don't worry Jason, I still love you too )

Bob Winfrey and Jeremy St.Louis, thank you both very much for not only your efforts with the raffle donations but also your enthusiasm for the club and the hobby. It is refreshing, and we were happy to have you both by our sides through this.

Kevin Vinal, you're the man! Thank you for hustling, thank you for coordinating, thank you for being there for whatever we needed. You are a great public relations rep, and just an all around awesome human being. Love ya Man!

Stephanie Renee, thank you for ALL your help at the raffle table. You were amazing and we couldn't have done it without you. And Thank you for being so kind, especially to me in my moments of crankiness. [emoji10]

Logan, Matt, Elizabeth, Samantha -thank you for being there to help us when we needed it.

Scott Crowe - your energy and enthusiasm are through the roof. Your grand prize was spectacular. You are top notch. Without you, this show would not have been promoted nearly as much. We appreciate everything you do for CTARS. Please thank your team for us as well.. they rock! Keep on reefin' baby!

Thank you to our other club sponsors that came out to attend - Colchester Pet, Shoreline Pet and Aquarium, Wet Pets, School of Fish, Mike's Phyto. Thanks for your continued support of the club.

Special thanks to David Szpakowski for hooking the club up with water for the tables.

Thank you Joseph D'Allacco and Matt Krois for supporting a fellow CT reef club.Always a pleasure to have you guys.

Thank you Todd Cherry (and Andy from BluGlow) and Matt Visocky (summit city corals) for making the 11+ hour drive and giving our show a shot. It was great meeting you both and having you at the event.

Thank you to all of the vendors, big and small, that showed up and rocked out at Fragtoberfest 2017. We appreciate that you took the time from your regular lives, away from business as usual, away from your family and free time, to be here with CTARS. We love having you and appreciate what you all bring to the table. These shows exist because of your efforts, so thank you!!

Last edited:

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to the BOD's and everyone who made this an incredibly successful event. I know it takes a lot of hard work to make an event like this happen and I want to express my appreciation for your tremendous efforts.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back