OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS members get into the show 1 hour early.

Don't forget to tune into Fragtoberfest Friday this week at 7pm on our Facebook Page . We will be discussing the benefits to being at the show early!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will have a Kids' Corner so that your little ones can join in on the fun.

There will be crafts, balloon animals, and coloring....including a Clownfish Coloring Contest.

Parents can accompany their kids to the corner, or can leave them for a little while so that they can get their SHOP on without the little ones tagging along. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimmie's Bake Shop will be providing lots of sweets to keep you fueled during the day! Cookies, multiple flavors of cupcakes, dipped treats (oreos, rice crispies, etc). All ready for the on-the-go pace of the show and at an affordable price. And don't forget that they are delicious!

kimmiesbakeshop.jpg

OP
OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Raffle prizes include RODI from AquaFX, AI PRIME, Radion XR15, Algae Scrubbers from Clearwater Scrubbers AND 302Aquatics, GHL Doser.

Other raffle sponsors include Reef Nutrition, Cermedia, Benepets, Chemipure.

More prizes to be announced soon.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back