• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frankenstein Bounce Mushroom for sale

dkevink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a smaller batch of Frankenstein bounce for sale shipped for $250. Attached is a picture of an older brother about 2 inches for lineage purpose, not for sale. Frags for sale are around 3/4 of an inch. Will pm you pictures of wysiwyg.

c0e991f0236fe256b868562c3f30f4bd.jpg

Please pm for faster response

Standard 2 hour DOA below.

In the unlikely event that your purchase arrives dead or damaged, purchaser must email 2 pictures of said coral within 2 hours of delivery or no credit or refund will be issued. If Shipper delays delivery for weather or mechanical delays no credit for shipping will be issued. Customer must pay shipping again for replacements.

Also please dip your corals I have no pest in my tank but I will not be held responsible if some sort of pest happens to pop up in your tank.

Last edited:

Rc1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great buy. I purchased one and it’s doing fantastic. It went thru a bit of stress and I expressed some concern. He was very responsive and professional the whole time. Now acclimated it looks awesome. Great seller buy with confidence

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller and fantastic Frank mushrooms. Packaging was great with the upside down styrofoam and excellent communication.

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my super plump and healthy Frank! You guys on the edge, take the plunge and try one of his! Great seller and communication throughout! These prices are extremely good and shipped with a lot of care.

OP
OP
dkevink

dkevink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dkevink

dkevink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All pms responded to.

Last edited:

Funky12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved a great looking Frank bounce frag. Recovered easily from shipping. Great price and easy seller to work with.

A-dawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my frank Tuesday and it’s doing great. Packed great. Great size. Definitely recommend

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your on the fence about these pull the trigger. Awesome seller everything packed amazingly with chill pack and after a day of acclimation these things look awesome in my tank.. A+ seller!

OP
OP
dkevink

dkevink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 more Frankenstein mushrooms available. PM me and I will send you pictures of wysiwyg. Thanks.

Back