Frank's Finds @Top Shelf Aquatics

Did something get shut down making wilsoni harder to get now? I read something but never confirmed it. 1st Lobo is nice.
 
Did something get shut down making wilsoni harder to get now? I read something but never confirmed it. 1st Lobo is nice.
Nothing got shut down but the quota may have been decreased as I dont see as many as I did last year coming in. Yeah the lobos right now are insane!
 
How cool is this Bubble coral!! Who wants it!??

IMG_7538.jpg
 
It would be great if you included a link to these corals on your site for impulse buying LOL
Not a bad idea. Ill do that to the next coral lol but if you want that bubble let me know!
 
When 100% of your coral shows up DOA and water temps in the 40s, I don’t believe it’s my fault at all where I have to pay shipping again to get what I ordered. We’ve spent a LOT with you all. We’re thinking never again. Usually there is paperwork and a weather report. Not in this box. Very very disappointed. It also shouldn’t take almost a week to get your DOA team to respond with a resolution. Customer Service must been deleted from your alls dictionary.

Thanks
 
When 100% of your coral shows up DOA and water temps in the 40s, I don’t believe it’s my fault at all where I have to pay shipping again to get what I ordered. We’ve spent a LOT with you all. We’re thinking never again. Usually there is paperwork and a weather report. Not in this box. Very very disappointed. It also shouldn’t take almost a week to get your DOA team to respond with a resolution. Customer Service must been deleted from your alls dictionary.

Thanks
Hello, this is Ernesto, the Online Sales Manager at Top Shelf Aquatics.

We are very sorry to hear that your order arrived DOA. While we strive to ensure that all livestock is well-packaged and arrives safely, there are, unfortunately, rare instances when livestock does not survive transit. For this reason, we have our DOA policy, which fully covers the cost of your livestock, whether it is $20 or $20,000. If replacements are available, we will send them; if not, we will issue store credit for the value of the lost items.

However, regardless of the order size, shipping costs are not covered under our DOA policy. All customers are responsible for shipping costs for replacement shipments, no matter the value of the order. We treat all customers equally, ensuring fairness across all transactions regardless of how much any one spends. We would never want anyone to feel they are getting less than customer service because they don't spend enough.

If shipping costs for DOA replacements are a concern, we now offer our Reef Guard policy, which extends coverage time for livestock DOAs and covers shipping costs for replacement shipments. This optional insurance has been highly beneficial to many of our customers.

We apologize for any delay in our response. While we aim to address all DOA claims promptly, if you ever experience a delay, please feel free to give us a call, and we will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you have any additional questions or if you purchased Reef Guard with your order, please send us a private message, and we will be more than happy to assist further.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
How do you find these corals in the pic on your website they are not on there
Thanks Dustin
These are corals I find myself here, so you can purchase them through me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new