Frank's Finds @Top Shelf Aquatics

I gotta say I love monti caps when they grow out and spiral like this one. When you can get different colored ones together, it can make a beautiful piece!!
IMG_1161.jpg
 
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Another insane trachyphyllia up for grabs!! Lets all have a great week :upside-down-face:
IMG_1927.jpg
 
Last edited:
Who is ready for Reefapalooza Orlando!? Stop by the booth and say hi if you will be there. Ill be sure to offer you some amazing deals! What should we bring? Any requests?

IMG_2096.jpg
 
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Been babysitting these for awhile now. Just look at those colors!!
IMG_2434.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg
 
Its been a heck of a couple weeks and havent posted much but here is something to talk about! I havent had an orange hammer in awhile! Who wants it!?
IMG_3318.jpg
 
How hard is the flower bomb to keep ?
Hey Bob! Flower bomb Id say is more on the difficult side. It definitely needs consistent parameters to keep its color. Absolutely beautiful acro but I wouldn't call it the easiest unfortunately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new