Free $50 Gift Cards at MACNA!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. These gift cards will be passed out at MACNA and are for later use on our website. They cannot be used at MACNA or inside our retail store, online only. The website will be updated with new corals tomorrow 9/28. Any info you need about the gift card will be on the back.

Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps I should have posted in a separate thread since it's not about the gift card.


We'll have 1,000+ frags and colonies for sale at our 20 foot booth as well as THREE display tanks!



What if I decide I want to buy a few frags from your table on Friday, but I can't take them home until Sunday afternoon? Is there a way I can purchase them and have them held till Sunday?
 
Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what you mean. These gift cards will be passed out at MACNA and are for later use on our website. They cannot be used at MACNA or inside our retail store, online only. The website will be updated with new corals tomorrow 9/28. Any info you need about the gift card will be on the back.

I don't think he is talking about the gift card. I think he is asking if he wants/buys a coral on Friday do you hold it until Sunday when he leaves?
 
What if I decide I want to buy a few frags from your table on Friday, but I can't take them home until Sunday afternoon? Is there a way I can purchase them and have them held till Sunday?
I'm not sure the answer on that one. Talk to Victor tomorrow at the booth and see what he can do for you.
 
Pardon the low-res pic..

photo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new