Free $50 Gift Cards at MACNA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WesF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not quite sure what you mean. These gift cards will be passed out at MACNA and are for later use on our website. They cannot be used at MACNA or inside our retail store, online only. The website will be updated with new corals tomorrow 9/28. Any info you need about the gift card will be on the back.

Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps I should have posted in a separate thread since it's not about the gift card.

We'll have 1,000+ frags and colonies for sale at our 20 foot booth as well as THREE display tanks!

What if I decide I want to buy a few frags from your table on Friday, but I can't take them home until Sunday afternoon? Is there a way I can purchase them and have them held till Sunday?

Last edited:

seth&angelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not quite sure what you mean. These gift cards will be passed out at MACNA and are for later use on our website. They cannot be used at MACNA or inside our retail store, online only. The website will be updated with new corals tomorrow 9/28. Any info you need about the gift card will be on the back.

I don't think he is talking about the gift card. I think he is asking if he wants/buys a coral on Friday do you hold it until Sunday when he leaves?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if I decide I want to buy a few frags from your table on Friday, but I can't take them home until Sunday afternoon? Is there a way I can purchase them and have them held till Sunday?
I'm not sure the answer on that one. Talk to Victor tomorrow at the booth and see what he can do for you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pardon the low-res pic..

photo.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All MACNA gift card codes should be working now. Please e-mail or call us if your code is not working.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back