Free. 90 gallon reef ready

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has a leak in the front left hand seam bottom. (as near as I can tell). drilled, bulk heads in place. must be picked up by Friday of next week. if not picked up it goes to the dump next Saturday.
not holding it for anyone.. who ever gets here first gets it.. tank was in process of being vinegar cleaned when the leak was found. so its half cleaned.
pick up in Kodak,
directions pm me
I will be around most of the weekend and then evening s for the week.

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have wedWednes and Thursday off of work if you don't have it gone I could probably come.get it would it fit in a trunk or back seat I can't remember measurements on a 90 off the top of.my head

OP
OP
easternreefer

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48 X 18X 24.. depending on the height of backseat of your car it will work.. I have transported 75 and 55 in the back of cars before. if you have a small to midsize suv it wont be a problem at all. I should be home those days by 4 ish..

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Thursday either day pm me your number and we can figure out what time and day is best for you I will pull some measurements tonight on my back seat I have a Chrysler sebring and it has a pretty big back seat

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back