Free. 90 gallon reef ready

easternreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
545
Reaction score
536
Location
Kodak, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has a leak in the front left hand seam bottom. (as near as I can tell). drilled, bulk heads in place. must be picked up by Friday of next week. if not picked up it goes to the dump next Saturday.
not holding it for anyone.. who ever gets here first gets it.. tank was in process of being vinegar cleaned when the leak was found. so its half cleaned.
pick up in Kodak,
directions pm me
I will be around most of the weekend and then evening s for the week.
 
I have wedWednes and Thursday off of work if you don't have it gone I could probably come.get it would it fit in a trunk or back seat I can't remember measurements on a 90 off the top of.my head
 
48 X 18X 24.. depending on the height of backseat of your car it will work.. I have transported 75 and 55 in the back of cars before. if you have a small to midsize suv it wont be a problem at all. I should be home those days by 4 ish..
 
I should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Thursday either day pm me your number and we can figure out what time and day is best for you I will pull some measurements tonight on my back seat I have a Chrysler sebring and it has a pretty big back seat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new