Free algae

  • Thread starter Thread starter RSWIFT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RSWIFT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
11
Location
MILFORD, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Refugium is overgrown. I have three different types, chaeto and what I believe to be Red dragon and Brown gracilaria. Located in Milford. PM to set up a pickup time.
 
Do you have a pic of red dragon? Also would u be willing to ship if I pay cost and bit extra for trouble?
 
Sorry, I should have specified local pick-up only. I'm certain on the Chaeto but the other two types I labeled based upon google images. What ever they are they grow fast and if anyone could positively identify them please do. Thanks

20151020_082330.jpg
 
Another case of right time wrong place. I am just going to add a refugium in my sump but unfortunately can't make it down to Milford. Another very nice offer from you
 
Yeah. Dragons breath. Been looking forbit. But none local. Thx anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new