Free B&W Clown - Spring Hill

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. I underestimated the time work, grad school, kids, building a new house, etc would take over the past year and have recently moved. I still have my tank set-up in the old house (that is otherwise empty) and would like to get rid of a small 1.25" B&W clown. The tank is looking pretty rough and I don't think I can justify moving it to the new house and taking care of it. The house is in the Chapman's Retreat area and I can gladly meet there just about any time tomorrow or in the evening after work next week. Free to the first person willing to come get him.

I have had the fish for over a year and he is a trooper (survived several week-long out of town trips by us).

Texting at 719-660-1881 is going to be the easiest way to get in touch with me. I will try to check PMs here though.

OP
OP
Gabe

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - need this little guy gone this week. I will be up in Nashville a few times this coming week off Harding Place too if anyone wants to meet me there.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back