Free B&W Clown - Spring Hill

Discussion in 'Middle Tennessee Reef Club' started by Gabe, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Gabe

Gabe Member

Hi guys. I underestimated the time work, grad school, kids, building a new house, etc would take over the past year and have recently moved. I still have my tank set-up in the old house (that is otherwise empty) and would like to get rid of a small 1.25" B&W clown. The tank is looking pretty rough and I don't think I can justify moving it to the new house and taking care of it. The house is in the Chapman's Retreat area and I can gladly meet there just about any time tomorrow or in the evening after work next week. Free to the first person willing to come get him.

I have had the fish for over a year and he is a trooper (survived several week-long out of town trips by us).

Texting at 719-660-1881 is going to be the easiest way to get in touch with me. I will try to check PMs here though.

Tags:

2. Gabe

Gabe Member

Bump - need this little guy gone this week. I will be up in Nashville a few times this coming week off Harding Place too if anyone wants to meet me there.

Draft saved Draft deleted