Free BBS eggs for just postage

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2019
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
8,528
Location
Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@revhtree I know this is not the place, but this is more for making space than profit…
….I’m getting no action for bbs eggs in the market place forum.

I’m offering free bbs eggs for just postage. If I can get some latitude here, just trying not to throw these away if still useful to someone breeding fish.

I have 1/2 cup portions with a poorer than avg hatch rate, but these do produce a reasonable number of shrimp…

Post here if interested and pm me for my paypal address and postage

origin zip code 29576
Package detail: 1.5 OZ in 9x6 envelope
Since paypal always gets their cut, please at least round up to the nearest dollar so I’m not actually loosing money , I also have “cash app”
but PLEASE no Venmo or other apps

image.jpg

1 bag per person, 9 available, 1st pay/1st serve till they are gone
Added: I get give out multiple bags to a breeder if demand is low
 
Last edited:
Awesome of you and leaving here!!
 
I’m bumping this, I did say FREE for the postage…

Assuming 50% hatch, should be enough bbs for a hatch or two…besides postage can’t be $5 from east coast to west coast
 
Do they go well with bacon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new