Free birds nest

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/free-local-meet-up-birds-nest.936721/post-10599957
Please look if interested

20220917_133643.jpg 20220917_133630.jpg 20220917_133621.jpg
 
Wish I could get them
Me too, I dont know anyone local and my friends don't reef.

I'll have them until next weekend or the one after, I will be trading them in if no one want them.. :(
 

Attachments

  • 20220917_145309.jpg
    20220917_145309.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 55
A few pictures of all 3 on a frag rack if it shows up better the pictures don't look right
 

Attachments

  • 20220917_181945.jpg
    20220917_181945.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220917_182044.jpg
    20220917_182044.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 46
Someone missed out, I took them to coral corral they were glad to get them, ill be doing this again soon I hope someone answers the call one time! R2R! :) :) I actually have some more birds nest to get rid of some j.f pieces and some teal b.n I want to git rid of/ free pick up

Coral corrals acro tank absolutely beautiful and worth the hour drive every time !
 

Attachments

  • 20221002_122329.jpg
    20221002_122329.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 20221002_125121.jpg
    20221002_125121.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 39
Someone missed out, I took them to coral corral they were glad to get them, ill be doing this again soon I hope someone answers the call one time! R2R! :) :) I actually have some more birds nest to get rid of some j.f pieces and some teal b.n I want to git rid of/ free pick up

Coral corrals acro tank absolutely beautiful and worth the hour drive every time !
Send them north
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new