• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free local meet up birds nest

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these 3 now mini colonies on plugs I want to remove for the space they are great little survivors! I'd love to give them away for free to a r2r member before I trade them into the lfs if anyone is interested im in pinellas County FL and will meet up with frags in a bag if your close.
 
Theses are all on plugs
 

Attachments

  • 20220917_133643.jpg
    20220917_133643.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220917_133630.jpg
    20220917_133630.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220917_133621.jpg
    20220917_133621.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 64
Still up for grabs and willing to meet up 3 pieces!
 

Attachments

  • 20220925_112806.jpg
    20220925_112806.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20220925_112739.jpg
    20220925_112739.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 79

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new