Free Chaeto (2nd batch)

  • Thread starter Thread starter wam67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wam67

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Dalton GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys my refugium is full again. Does anyone need some chaeto? I live in Dalton but I will be in Chatt either Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I could also meet on Sunday afternoon as well. Thanks Bill
 
I have 4 nems in my 90 gallon now. I wouild like more but I dont think I need anymore. Not sure about being att he meeting on Sunday. I need to check the thread for time and location. I might come by and drop of the chaeto and anybody that would like some can share it.
 
Sorry I didnt make it Sunday. I still have the chaeto if anyone needs it. Bill
 
I will be more than happy to snag some of that. I work downtown if you let me know when you will be this way. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new