• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter KJAG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

KJAG

Rogue
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
519
Location
Silver Strand Beach, Oxnard
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm not selling it, wasn't sure where to post.. Let me know if I should move it. Picked up this Hollywood Stunner thinking we were going to throw it in my lady's office tank, but never got around to it and now it's too big for her JBJ 12 , and I dont want it in my tank;) Its just been sitting in the corner.It's super healthy and about 5"X5". Someone please come grab it. I live in Oxnard CA.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327947460.732671.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327947460.732671.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 247
Very nice coral. Looks great. Will be a grat addition for anyones tank.
 
Don't get me wrong it's a sick chalice but it's sweepers are a little gnarly for my crowded tank. Its perfect for a beginner setup or someone with a lot of room
 
I'd take it you don't wanna mess with shipping it?

I've shipped quite a bit w no issues, but i think it'd be difficult to keep it intact. It took on a pretty irregular shape. Frags are much easier. Possibly, if nobody local grabs it
 
If you decide to ship it please let me know ill send over money for shipping via paypal asap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new