Free Cheato for any CTARS members

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you follow my builds thread you know I've a ton of the stuff growing in the 60-gallon trough. I cut it once a week and have about a pitcher full that I freeze and throw out. If you want a zip-lock bag full please let me know and I will hold off to the side for weekend pick locally (PM me for details)!

[HASHTAG]#ctars[/HASHTAG]
 
Last edited:
I'll take some too if there's any more to give away. I should be at the Feb meeting as well.
 
Last edited:
If after all the other folks get theirs if there is still some left I can use some. I will be at the February meeting too, Thanks
Should have enough!
 
I'll be bringing 3 extra bags if anyone wants some.:)
 
You guys are welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new