Free Cheato for any CTARS members

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If you follow my builds thread you know I've a ton of the stuff growing in the 60-gallon trough. I cut it once a week and have about a pitcher full that I freeze and throw out. If you want a zip-lock bag full please let me know and I will hold off to the side for weekend pick locally (PM me for details)!

[HASHTAG]#ctars[/HASHTAG]
Do you still have Chaeto? you gave me some at the february meeting, was really doing well, doubled in size, than died. This is not the first time this happened to me with chaeto, don't have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong
 
Do you still have Chaeto? you gave me some at the february meeting, was really doing well, doubled in size, than died. This is not the first time this happened to me with chaeto, don't have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong
Dang sorry, I just got rid of some last week, not going to trim again for about two weeks. If you can wait I will gladly have some for you at that time.
 
Ohhh. Would you bring me a bit of Cheato??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new