FREE cheato NJ (can ship)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinf

lalalala
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
649
Reaction score
359
Location
central, nj
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks to anemonekeeper(reefbreeders) for the awesome fuge light, my cheato has been growing like mad. I don't want it to go to waste!
Pickup would be in Central NJ. I can ship, but you would have to pay just for shipping. I'd say $6 to ship it? First come, first serve. Only have this one bag for now.


IMAG0926.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new