Free coral frags

rocklobster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Messages
38
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of coral that really needs to be cut back, and I’d feel horrible just tossing them out. If anyone wants some for free or wants to trade me some of their coral, feel free to private message me to coordinate.

- WWC Slimeball Spongodes Montipora Digitata
- Nuke Greens
- TSA Green Implosion
- Rasta Zoas
- Candy canes

The candy canes in particular are out of control.. I must have 500 heads. I’d be happy to give away 100 heads at a time.

AquaCam_6716042D.jpeg AquaCam_0D90718A.jpeg AquaCam_C51430A4.jpeg AquaCam_C31AC7AC.jpeg AquaCam_6BDD8E18.jpeg
 
Hey I was wondering where you are located I would love to pay for a few heads
 
I have a bunch of coral that really needs to be cut back, and I’d feel horrible just tossing them out. If anyone wants some for free or wants to trade me some of their coral, feel free to private message me to coordinate.

- WWC Slimeball Spongodes Montipora Digitata
- Nuke Greens
- TSA Green Implosion
- Rasta Zoas
- Candy canes

The candy canes in particular are out of control.. I must have 500 heads. I’d be happy to give away 100 heads at a time.

AquaCam_6716042D.jpeg AquaCam_0D90718A.jpeg AquaCam_C51430A4.jpeg AquaCam_C31AC7AC.jpeg AquaCam_6BDD8E18.jpeg
We are just starting out and I would love a few frags for a beginner. We are in Connecticut and would pay for your time and shipping. Thanks
 
very interested ! just recently started a 20g
 
Hello, would you still have some available? Just starting out my tank and can meet wherever!
 
I have a bunch of coral that really needs to be cut back, and I’d feel horrible just tossing them out. If anyone wants some for free or wants to trade me some of their coral, feel free to private message me to coordinate.

- WWC Slimeball Spongodes Montipora Digitata
- Nuke Greens
- TSA Green Implosion
- Rasta Zoas
- Candy canes

The candy canes in particular are out of control.. I must have 500 heads. I’d be happy to give away 100 heads at a time.

AquaCam_6716042D.jpeg AquaCam_0D90718A.jpeg AquaCam_C51430A4.jpeg AquaCam_C31AC7AC.jpeg AquaCam_6BDD8E18.jpeg
Hi there im got lil into a couple weeks ago and just joined in would love some if you still have any or just need advice haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new