• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free free free

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stinger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
2
Location
East Central Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bi-color PsuedoChromis, Yellow and purple, 1 in long . Beautiful and healthy fish. Local pickup to 36273 only Ranburne Alabama.
Did a tank transfer and he is not compatible with the blennies that i will put in this new tank.:bigsmile:
call 770-550-7413 Stinger
 
I have a bi-color PsuedoChromis, Yellow and purple, 1 in long . Beautiful and healthy fish. Local pickup to 36273 only Ranburne Alabama.
Did a tank transfer and he is not compatible with the blennies that i will put in this new tank.:bigsmile:
call 770-550-7413 Stinger

Wow! Did I see this correctly...Ranburne, AL. I'm from Ranburne as well and was really surprised to see someone on here from there. I'm in NC now but if I was still back home I would be interested. Anyway, GLWS.
 
Monti , what year did you leave Ranburne?? Does football and Stinger ring a bell?? I played here at RHS

I graduated in 96. Stinger doesn't ring a bell but I didn't play football. I did play basketball and was a drummer in the band. Had a crazy colored low rider truck.

Marty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new