• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE GREEN AND RED MONTIPORA

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2017
Messages
6,865
Reaction score
46,479
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello reefers. I'm working on a full reboot of my reef tank. I have a huge red and green montipora that you can take for free if you leave in Tampa Florida or vecinity. You will need to bring your own container. Happy reefing !


thumbnail_IMG_5808.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5425.jpg
 
We can we meet? (During the weekend)
 
We can we meet? (During the weekend)
Yeah, let me know what day and what time. Probably Sunday morning will work for me since I have other arrangements in the afternoon.
 
Sounds good. Feel free to text me at 239 340 3413 so we can coordinate
 
Hi everyone. I still have a lot left before take the whole tank down. You can take the montiporas and All the green oscillopora. Come to my house and grab the size you want. Living in Tampa Bay florida close to the Raymond Stadium. Sorry no shipping.

thumbnail_IMG_6203.jpg
 
Give me a call at 239 340-3414. I can go this weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new