Free JBJ Nano24 w/Halide

PrangeWay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0783.jpg

Need to clear this out so I can put my Entertainment center backup (it was, where the new 120 is). I sortof miss having a real living room.

Tank, Stand, Halides, pumps, Live Rock, Sand and any hitch-hikers I don't take out are yours (which means you get the mushrooms on the rock, heh). I also have the original pc hood and such if you want it. You'll want to bring a 5gal bucket for rocks, some water and random livestock.

Available for pick-up Sunday Oct 16th.
Fire me an email at [email protected] (You might want to post a notice here when you do so people know it's claimed, as there is a gap between you sending an email and me actually reading it :angel: ).

Obviously this is for your use, not to re-sell or yada yada. Thanks!

PrangeWay

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
email sent need a frag tank and im in sheboygan.Maybe i could tose you a acan frag or something atleast.

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again.When got home and i popped the trunk guess what i found on the sand?

OP
OP
PrangeWay

PrangeWay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that was one sneaky Tongan.

I also found the little backing plate for the Viper light, should make it stay in place easier. I'll trade ya! :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 139 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back