• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling all Fish

Item Price
1234$$$$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

plasma327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately My tank has been neglected and with work, life blah blah. For pricing,
I am not going to give them away but not asking $100.00 a piece either. We can discuss price and if you may be interested in the live rock and
anything else tank related i will be selling. I am more interested in someone
that will take them and give them a good home. If you are wanting to buy to resale for profit or???? Don't bother. I will not let you have them!
I will be taking the tank down. Need to rehome the fish. They are all good size fish.
Tank is 4 years old and i bought them all as juveniles then. Tank and fish are pest free and healthy.
SIx Line Wrasse, Sailfin Tang, Scopis Tang, Two Very nice Clowns, and two Damsels.
Buyer needs to be some one local or willing to drive a bit. I will not ship for fear of killing them.
Whomever comes for the fish will get first Dibbs on everything else tank related as i will sell it all off.
Here is a few pics from today. Anyone interested contact me at
[email protected]
Thanks...

20230626_121522.jpg 20230626_121536.jpg 20230626_121556.jpg 20230626_121602.jpg 20230626_121624.jpg

OP
OP
plasma327

plasma327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the corals? If so what kinds do you have?
Yes, Rock and corals, what is left is all for sale. 3 different types of Ricordia mushrooms, 3 or 4 different types of zoas. Pipe organ Some other corals as well. I am not sure what all is left but if you are truly interested i can give you details and see exactly what is still there.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 72 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back