Free: Lavender mushroom frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter chevy4w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chevy4w

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
289
Reaction score
193
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free if anyone wants a frag of this Lavender mushroom. I took a pic of the main coral from which it came because I couldn't get a good pic of the frag on the side of the tank.
It's approx. 3 in. round in very good health. I don't know why it released itself from the rock it was on but I think it was a territory war going on.
Anyway it's free. Just pm me to make arrangements to come get it.

image.jpeg
 
Free if anyone wants a frag of this Lavender mushroom. I took a pic of the main coral from which it came because I couldn't get a good pic of the frag on the side of the tank.
It's approx. 3 in. round in very good health. I don't know why it released itself from the rock it was on but I think it was a territory war going on.
Anyway it's free. Just pm me to make arrangements to come get it.

image.jpeg
Very interested where is the location
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new