• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free local meet up birds nest

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these 3 now mini colonies on plugs I want to remove for the space they are great little survivors! I'd love to give them away for free to a r2r member before I trade them into the lfs if anyone is interested im in pinellas County FL and will meet up with frags in a bag if your close.

20220917_133643.jpg 20220917_133630.jpg 20220917_133621.jpg
 
Please ask !!! I may have some other frags too ;)
 

Attachments

  • 20220917_181945.jpg
    20220917_181945.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20220917_182044.jpg
    20220917_182044.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220917_181832.jpg
    20220917_181832.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 65

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new