FREE Oceanic 30L Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick up in Enfield. First come first serve!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1423261805857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423261805857.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 366
Hey Dom, it's Mike. I bought a few frags from you last week. If you still have the sump I would love to grab it. I just registered on here, been a member of the other forum for a few years. It would be perfect for the 75g I'm setting up.

Thanks!
 
Not near you guys, but awesome sump and very customizable. I have on under my 75....here's what I did with mine....

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423283439.489279.jpg
 
I texted you yesterday about it. Didn't get a response. I can pick it up either tomorrow (weather pending) or Tuesday.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new