Free Phytofeast

Allaric

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
14
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,

I've got a 16oz unused bottle of phytofeast free to anyone that can come pick it up. It is dated sell-by 6/8/2024, but it is sealed. I can't hope to use it before it goes bad, looking to give it to a good home. Send me a note if you are in the Tampa area.

Wasn't sure where this belonged, apologies if I stuck it in the wrong category.
 
Did you ever end up giving away the phytofeast?
 
Did you ever end up giving away the phytofeast?
I did, but I have one that is about 90% full. It was opened in July, you can have it if you like. It has stayed refrigerated, but it isn't "factory sealed" anymore. I had another one expiring in Sep that started using, so I don't really need this one anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new