Free - Pleco for FW tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRT80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SRT80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
209
Reaction score
25
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the rules and understand if you're not a paying club member only one ad per 6 months and I just posted a ad the other day. But I'm not selling, just trying to give this away.

But I have a pleco that is going to out grow my 29 gal. tank. It's actually the only fish in there as I rescued this fish from bein' flushed down the toilet (or thats what my friend said they was gonna do).

It's gettin' pretty big. I would say probably around 6-7" long. I could be a little off.

Either way, I'm ready to take this 29 gal. down and would like to find this fish a home. In case you have a large FW setup and need one.

Thanks,
Steve
 
Steve.... since you are giving this thing away... I think we can let ya slide on this...I am glad to see you posting over here. I would house the critter but only have a 10g tank for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new