Free Pods/Phyto - Experience the Dinkins Difference!

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
1,470
Location
TX
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We've reached 50, so we're going to have to close it down for now. I expect we'll do it again in the future!

Please feel free to PM and I'll be happy to give out a nice discount code. Thank yall so much!

Free Pods/Phyto!​

If you've never experienced the Dinkins Difference, we'd like to show you!

The first 50 people who send me a PM on Reef2Reef, that have never ordered from us before, will receive a $50 gift card. No muss, no fuss, no strings attached. We'd love to put some pods/phyto in your hands, at no risk to you.

Just PM me your name, address, and email address and I'll reply with a $50 digital gift card.

***We'd never want to leave out our loyal customers - if you *have* purchased from us in the past, please just PM me the next time you place an order so that we can put a little something extra in your box!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new