• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE Red Monti Cap

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BkReefBaby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
718
Reaction score
290
Location
Stamford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a large piece of Red Cap that I’m giving away for free! Or if you want to trade honestly doesn’t matter.
1) Must pick up
2) first come, first serve.
3) please bring bucket or large bag to put piece in.

I’m located in Stamford CT

whoever says they’re coming the soonest will get the piece. Thanks!
PM is Key.

83345E81-51AE-4A6C-BA02-6C7D64FA220B.jpeg 8C2BBD62-9F26-4055-AC8F-D1EE41522B71.jpeg E025CB0D-C787-4EE4-8FDE-735CC9B10203.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new