FREE REEF ROCKS or trade for some frags (:

Item Price
1.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

educatedreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
147
Reaction score
144
Location
Orange County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EA8AA644-0E39-4F7A-8000-4E124D732942.jpeg

Have about 20-25lbs of Reef rock (a few more rocks not shown) that I finished bleaching, cured, and dried that I’d like to give away for free to local reefers or for a few frags (:
Located in Southern California (Irvine)
Love chalices, favia, and montiporas! 91D66B28-1717-4375-94CB-DA7181F013B2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new