• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free shipping on orders over $20 @ ParlAquatics.com

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are you ok if I post the products so you can make your order and I'll get your address and Shopify's shipping discounts? I'll send samples for approval before making the rest of your order.

@Projects with Sam

Completely forgot about this.

Ok, to help you with development, I just ordered 2 sets, one for the regular 4545 version and one for the long 4545 version.

1675883537962.png

1675883579741.png

Ship me one piece each to test fit and we'll go from there.

Thanks again.

B!

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sweet, found your products and just ordered the black k7 mini shade. I was trying to decide between black and white and figured black wouldn't glow like white would. Thanks!
I havent tried making a white one yet but I will for personal use eventually. I make them pretty thick so I doubt light would shine though a white one.
Thanks for your order! I'll get it started once a printer frees up tomorrow.
Sam

Erikinsac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent tried making a white one yet but I will for personal use eventually. I make them pretty thick so I doubt light would shine though a white one.
Thanks for your order! I'll get it started once a printer frees up tomorrow.
Sam
awesome thank you. maybe in the future I'll switch it up to white.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Projects with Sam

Completely forgot about this.

Ok, to help you with development, I just ordered 2 sets, one for the regular 4545 version and one for the long 4545 version.

1675883537962.png

1675883579741.png

Ship me one piece each to test fit and we'll go from there.

Thanks again.

B!
You should have gotten the sample pack I sent. Have you test-fit them?

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have, they slide in but they don't twist into position.

I am home sick at the moment but perhaps I can ship you a piece of profile to play with. Will let you know in few days.
I'm off to FL on Saturday for a week. If you can get any photos or measurements of your 4545. I've found many specs online for it. or pics of how the part fits into the extrusion.
There are only really 2 suspect measurements given it fits into the track. That is the overall size of the nut (how far into the extrusion it can go) and how deep the wings need to be to clear the extrusion and allow twisting.
Any photos you can send would be great because I think We'll nail it in the next iteration. and frankly, that's all I've time for before the 18th.
Thanks!
Sam

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi!
I am so sorry for my not contacting you sooner! I saw your order and have been working on orders placed beforehand. I was having some QA issues and one order in particular really held me up. I have a litany of other reasons I’m sure you’re not interested In but I assure have every intention of delivering the best light shades I can. The order that has been holding me up is complete and I am printing yours next.

rckser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I am so sorry for my not contacting you sooner! I saw your order and have been working on orders placed beforehand. I was having some QA issues and one order in particular really held me up. I have a litany of other reasons I’m sure you’re not interested In but I assure have every intention of delivering the best light shades I can. The order that has been holding me up is complete and I am printing yours next.
Thank you Sam -- Good to be on the same path and hope the gremlins that caused this have been found. I have received your text contact as well !!
Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back