T-Slot Rail Stand Designs

magallonbuckinbulls

Beers, Bulls, and Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If any of y’all plan to build your stand or other T-slot related projects, LMK I’ll help you out:)
I have the 3D CAD models and I can help you design and layout out so you know exactly what to order and how much you’re going to spend.
I like to use McMaster. Amazon has a dealer too, but with the high shipping rate, comes out the same as McMaster. And they’re a reputable company.

T-slot bracketing related items for printing too. I know someone was asking for a bracket to hold their G5’s. I have the profile so I can easily design :)

I have some time off before my next gig, I’ll try and hook up as many folks as possible. :).

Buck on! Oh wait. Reef on! ;)

OP
OP
magallonbuckinbulls

magallonbuckinbulls

Beers, Bulls, and Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a sample of my stand.
1708810570005.png

dkelley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the CAD drawings? I would be interested in those. I do some CAD for my other hobbies. If you made them all then I wouldn’t want to grab your work for free. Let me know, I can import several formats. I would love to be able to design things (reef related or otherwise) with different extruded aluminum profiles.

OP
OP
magallonbuckinbulls

magallonbuckinbulls

Beers, Bulls, and Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where did you get the CAD drawings? I would be interested in those. I do some CAD for my other hobbies. If you made them all then I wouldn’t want to grab your work for free. Let me know, I can import several formats. I would love to be able to design things (reef related or otherwise) with different extruded aluminum profiles.
I generated the CAD drawings brother.

No worries, you are welcome to use/copy my designs. I use AutoCAD dwg. Everything I post everyone is welcomed to.

I'll post the dwg file when I get home:) so you can download file.

If you need help creating extrusions, LMK I'll give you hand:)

EasternShoreman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of now, I believe the panels will be 1/4” acrylic. Thank you again for all of your assistance! I really appreciate your help with this design.

CierraBeckwith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of y’all plan to build your stand or other T-slot related projects, LMK I’ll help you out:)
I have the 3D CAD models and I can help you design and layout out so you know exactly what to order and how much you’re going to spend.
I like to use McMaster. Amazon has a dealer too, but with the high shipping rate, comes out the same as McMaster. And they’re a reputable company.

T-slot bracketing related items for printing too. I know someone was asking for a bracket to hold their G5’s. I have the profile so I can easily design :)

I have some time off before my next gig, I’ll try and hook up as many folks as possible. :).

Sending a pm! :)

RiceReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir, ill take the offer if you have a free time to help. Thank you. Planning on getting a new acrylic tank. 96x24x24 for the tank. I guess 96x24x30? For the stand. I dont know what tslot size for the weight of the tank and parts to order. Alufab quoted me around $1800+ with adjustable legs/casters and top shelf. Shipping not inclided. I found another stand kits for $1600+ from another site. So shopping around if this i could save more from tnutz and mostly from your help. Thanks again!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back