Mounting a Versa on T-Slot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
888
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to mount two Versas on this 1/4" T Slot rail so I can set up AWCs.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to 3D print a piece that will slide into the rail, and that has a large enough area to screw the mounting bracket into. The rail will then be mounted horizontally at the back of my cabinet.

I would really appreciate someone looking into this and I'd like to get it set up before I go to Oktoberfest in Munich at the end of September.

IMG_0813.jpeg
 
Get a plate that can be attached to the t slot, and attach the pump to the plate. Something like this:

IMG_2106.png


There are multiple options in Amazon
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new