Free shipping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are some folks stating your free shipping over $49 is not true anymore...did you change this? if so why does your website still state free shipping over $49

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are some folks stating your free shipping over $49 is not true anymore...did you change this? if so why does your website still state free shipping over $49
Almost all items will qualify for free shipping over $49. Exceptions to this would include freight and drop shipments (such as larger tanks, sumps) as well as frozen food orders. More details on that HERE.

If you think your order should qualify for free shipping, but a free shipping option isn't there during checkout, feel free to shoot us a PM and I'd be happy to take a look for you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Almost all items will qualify for free shipping over $49. Exceptions to this would include freight and drop shipments (such as larger tanks, sumps) as well as frozen food orders. More details on that HERE.

If you think your order should qualify for free shipping, but a free shipping option isn't there during checkout, feel free to shoot us a PM and I'd be happy to take a look for you.
I placed an order for a few things and was charged 1.99 for shipping.

I just placed an order and took option for expedited at $1.99. If you unchecked box, would have been Free standard ship

Antarcticant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does check that box by default it seems, I just placed an order a few days ago and had the option for free shipping. I did have to change it to free from the $1.99 default option however.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

It does check that box by default it seems, I just placed an order a few days ago and had the option for free shipping. I did have to change it to free from the $1.99 default option however.

I'm sure I've even had it where you select free shipping and then as you go through checkout it changes to a paid option, which seems a bit sneaky. I seem to recall that, more than once, I've had to reselect free shipping again to actually get the free service.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back