Free shipping?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duffer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
1,381
Location
Rochester,NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are some folks stating your free shipping over $49 is not true anymore...did you change this? if so why does your website still state free shipping over $49
 
there are some folks stating your free shipping over $49 is not true anymore...did you change this? if so why does your website still state free shipping over $49
Almost all items will qualify for free shipping over $49. Exceptions to this would include freight and drop shipments (such as larger tanks, sumps) as well as frozen food orders. More details on that HERE.

If you think your order should qualify for free shipping, but a free shipping option isn't there during checkout, feel free to shoot us a PM and I'd be happy to take a look for you.
 
Almost all items will qualify for free shipping over $49. Exceptions to this would include freight and drop shipments (such as larger tanks, sumps) as well as frozen food orders. More details on that HERE.

If you think your order should qualify for free shipping, but a free shipping option isn't there during checkout, feel free to shoot us a PM and I'd be happy to take a look for you.
I placed an order for a few things and was charged 1.99 for shipping.





I placed an order for a few things and was charged 1.99 for shipping.
I just placed an order and took option for expedited at $1.99. If you unchecked box, would have been Free standard ship
 
I placed an order for a few things and was charged 1.99 for shipping.
It does check that box by default it seems, I just placed an order a few days ago and had the option for free shipping. I did have to change it to free from the $1.99 default option however.
 
I placed an order for a few things and was charged 1.99 for shipping.

It does check that box by default it seems, I just placed an order a few days ago and had the option for free shipping. I did have to change it to free from the $1.99 default option however.

I'm sure I've even had it where you select free shipping and then as you go through checkout it changes to a paid option, which seems a bit sneaky. I seem to recall that, more than once, I've had to reselect free shipping again to actually get the free service.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new