• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE Skimmer - Local Pickup ONLY (MN)

Monte26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef- I have a Rossmont skimmer that needs a new home. I have no box, but this skimmer has never seen water. Not looking for any cash, just want to pay it forward to someone rather than trashing it. Only catch is that it's local pickup only; I will not ship this. I'm located about 40 minutes west of Minneapolis.

From what I remember (and the sticker on the pump), this is the SX500 model, which is good for tanks around 200 gallons. Due to the neck size, I wouldn't suggest it for anything less than 200 gallons.

Skimmer1.jpg
Skimmer2.jpg

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a little too far from Minneapolis to bribe my brother to get it.:D

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
PM sent

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ooo I would love this for my upgrade. Not sure how fast you are looking to get rid of it but my parents live in MN and I visit now and again.

OP
OP
Monte26

Monte26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ooo I would love this for my upgrade. Not sure how fast you are looking to get rid of it but my parents live in MN and I visit now and again.

I'll mark this as "sold" when it's gone. If it's still up next time you're in the area, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

OP
OP
Monte26

Monte26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a number of PMs about the skimmer. I’ll post if they all fall through, but for now, consider this pending pickup.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back