Free small green Mantis Shrimp

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
3,507
Reaction score
4,725
Location
Orlando Area
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found this guy on my live rock. I’m not interested in setting up a tank for him. I live in the Orlando area. I’ll also ship if buyer pays for shipping.
He’s about 1” in size and a pale green color.



 
Will make a cool pet for someone with spare tank
 
Hi I would like it if still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new