• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free tank and rock

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dodgers and lakers BOTH this year! It’s been a good year for LA in regards to sports, that’s for sure. First championship since 1988! Woo hoo!

indeed it has. The Dodgers championship meant more to me as it has been a childhood dream! I grew up rooting for a loosing baseball team so it was emotional for me to watch the series close (I’ll admit and I rarely weep). I’m so happy for Kershaw, he deserves it!!

Roush2000

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo my friend. Calling people dummy, and to waaa to mommy is kind of a dick move and antagonizing. Not what most reefers are about. We’re here to help and encourage people and to be a positive part of the reefing community. You know the old saying- if you don’t have anything nice to say... then S T F U. ...

Just my two cents. ...
Funny how big of a hippocrite you are complaining i used the nicest way to chastise you in a very joking manner, saying “dummy” and waaa and you say shut the f up??? what a joke

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back