Freebies from SaltwaterAquarium.com

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am starting to place more orders with SaltwaterAqiarium.com and I just realized that they have lists of free items that can be added to any order for spending certain amounts. I just ordered 6 month supply of trident reagent and got a free pint glass.
How long has this been a thing, and do any other vendors do something similar that isn't well known about? It's small free things like this that could sway my decision on where to buy an item if multiple sites all have the same prices.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am starting to place more orders with SaltwaterAqiarium.com and I just realized that they have lists of free items that can be added to any order for spending certain amounts. I just ordered 6 month supply of trident reagent and got a free pint glass.
How long has this been a thing, and do any other vendors do something similar that isn't well known about? It's small free things like this that could sway my decision on where to buy an item if multiple sites all have the same prices.
I've used it a few times when doing my build. super helpful. I got a pair of coral glasses, refractometer, and a drip acclimation kit. All things i probably would have bought at some point or another...

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used it a few times when doing my build. super helpful. I got a pair of coral glasses, refractometer, and a drip acclimation kit. All things i probably would have bought at some point or another...
I almost got the coral glasses instead of the pint glass, I may get them next time.

I wish I wouldve known about it before now. I would've bought all of my Apex stuff from them.

Last edited:

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always added the free frag disc packs and food coral food samples to all my orders, been doing it for years....
I have enough TDO pellets, benepets, reef roids, and coral frenzy to last a lifetime, all in sample packs. lol.

Free with any $20 order. you bet I add that to every order!!!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've been doing that for a while. You have to add them to your cart tho. They also do free shipping on orders over 39 bucks. I usually get the coral dips or food samples. It's a nice bonus for sure

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been doing it for awhile now but I always forget to look at what is there when placing an order. I accidentally got a freebie on my last order when I added a food sample to my order.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've been doing that for a while. You have to add them to your cart tho. They also do free shipping on orders over 39 bucks. I usually get the coral dips or food samples. It's a nice bonus for sure
I thought they did free shipping on any order.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have collected quite the collection of swaq swag through their freebies (pint glass, coffee mug, hats, shirts). I usually opt for the reef roids sample on smaller orders. Great little bonus, and always great customer service.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shipping minimum is new for 2022 unfortunately. Premium Aquatics still has free shipping on most things.
Ah ok I didn't know it changed. I think other than one time when I was just getting Hanna reagents I've always spent over $29 anyway.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greg loves his freebies!!!

Jimmy Fallon Free Stuff GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine depot had an awesome selection when you started hitting the 400's and up. Most vendors do it just add a thousand to an cart and quickly see if they have it.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back