Fresh in to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter bangoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bangoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just joined few days ago. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and hope to help some others as well. I've been in to this hobby about 3.5 years now and can't seem to stop!! :wink: It looks like this forum has really nice sponsors and discussion groups.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Make sure to check out the casino too.... (Beware the blackjack dealer though.)
 
Welcome to R2R!

PS. The blackjack dealer is my cuz......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new