Fresh pics from my acro stuffed 60 cube

Very nice! Nemo's Tort, I had one of his favias a while back.
 
Looks good Anthony! I do see some space for a few more :)
 
Don't worry bsagea at my last count I have 47 frags just chillin on the frag racks just waiting for a permanent home ;)
 
Looks great!
 
Thanks guys. For whoever is interested in my lighting schedule shoot me ur email and I'll send it to u :)

As for light acclamation, when I switched to the radions from an 8 bulb t5 I started my intensity at 20% and brought it up to 50% over a 4 week period, then I went from 50% to 80% over another 4 weeks, at 80% I had some lps that started to shutdown so I stopped sold all the lps lol (except for a couple I couldn't part with) then brought it up to 100% over 3weeks and it has been running at that intensity ever since.

Bsagea I know how picky u guys are lol so if u have time u know u are always welcome to swing by, and if there is anything that u like I'm sure we could work something out ;) if not I'll give u a call tomorrow.

As for the dosing comment, I do not dose 2 part but I do run a calcium reactor. And as for other additives I just started using fuel by aquavitro a couple weeks ago, and I only decided to try it out to enhance coloration. Growth has been at times too fast lol, but no matter how good your colors are, there is always room for improvement ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new